Δες αναλυτικα το προϊον
DIAFANO S.A, a company of Constantinou group (www.constantinougroup.eu/en/company/diafano), which is being active in the sale of furniture, home décor accessories and household.
Is seeking for Ecommerce Manager – Digital Marketing Executive for www.diafanostores.gr
The role is accountable for building on the growing success of the company’s e-shop and the further development of e-commerce business. We offer the opportunity to grow further as a professional and obtain valuable experience on Greek online retailing.
- Sets the strategy for the web-related digital technology initiatives, focusing on providing the optimum customer experience and digital sales’ growth
- Monitor, analyze and forecast B2C sales performance of across each territory and develop growth optimization strategies for diafanostores.gr
- Handle and manage online sales and provide customer support if necessary.
- Manage and optimize online products catalogue.
- Create and execute innovative strategies and marketing plans for increasing profitability.
- Work with marketing communication colleagues and third party affiliates in order to deliver campaigns, drive awareness, engagement, product adoption and for strengthening customer loyalty.
- Work with product technology team to ensure optimization of UX processes, capabilities, and overall experience for delivering, measuring and optimizing the success of all associated B2C commercial activities
- Responsible on optimizing UX/UI in collaboration with third parties. Survey competitive landscape and provide insights to the product marketing team.
- Analyze, review and report on community members’ profiles based on attitudes, behaviors and needs
- Manage all organic activity on Social Media.
Proven similar work for at least 1-2 years in the field of online retailing.
Experienced on Facebook and Google Ads. Ability to evaluate performance of online advertising campaigns.
Experience in Google Analytics.
Analytical skills and understanding of digital ecosystem.
Basic Skills on Photoshop.
Proven experience and knowledge of CRM management.
SEO – SEM
Experience on Soft1 ERP, Woocommerce Backend will be considered a plus.
The candidate, if selected, will have the opportunity to work for a brand new platform and eshop design, drive numerous campaigns and gain tremendous experience by working with innovative tools on the field of online conversions and ecommerce.
Interested applicants, please e-mail your resume to [email protected]
Recent photo would be desirable.